Looking for a better full-time or travel/contract NURSING opportunity?
What exactly does infoNERO do? Simple. We place RN's in amazing opportunities by partnering with highly-accredited hospitals around the Midwest who have both full-time/perm & travel RN needs!
We Place New Grad RN's!
Are you a recent or upcoming RN graduate? We can get you interviewed and hired with one of our hospitals even before you graduate and pass your NCLEX. We have open New Grad RN positions in Medsurg, ICU, ER, and Psych units. If you're interested, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.
Higher salary? Improved work/life balance? How about being part of an organization where you're cared for and valued? Being a nurse is hard work and you deserve the absolute best, which is why we partner with top hospitals to introduce you to amazing full-time opportunities in all different units & specialties. If you're interested, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.
Great salary, benefits & housing are expected. What's not expected is working for an agency that goes above and beyond to make sure that every 13-week assignment is even better than the last. If this is your first time considering a travel position, no problem, we're happy to guide you. If you'd like to know what we have available, please fill out the form below and we'll get in touch shortly.
Hospitals & Facilities We Work With
We work with hospitals, nursing homes, and healthcare facilities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Idaho and the Northeast New England area. We also have the privilege of providing direct-hire nurses to several award-winning and Magnet Accredited hospitals. Whether you're a new graduate or an experienced veteran, we'll help you find a position that's right for you.
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K, Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation, Sign-On Bonus,
- Hourly Wages Range From: $26-40/hr
- Average 1BR Apartment Costs Range From: $450-800/mo
Bustling metropolitans are great but they come with several downsides. The hospitals we work with are in areas that boast major selling points like: Top Salaries, Low Cost of Living, Safe Areas, Friendly Accepting Communities, Great Education Systems, Short Commute Times.
Okay, I'm Interested - But What's the Process Like Until I'm Hired?
- Fill out the form below
- We will get in touch to learn more about your situation, interests and objectives, and then we'll touch base with our clients to identify suitable openings.
- We will then run the positions by you to see which ones are of interest
- Upon your approval, we will then send over your resume and details to the client for the position
- We will then setup and coordinate interviews, and if they decide to hire you, the client will send you an official offer letter including compensation details & start date
- Congratulations, you're hired! At this point, we'll help with relocation and figuring out logistics to make for an easy move. The whole interview process typically takes about 2 weeks and then it's up to you on how fast you can relocate to the hospital site. And rest assured, we will stand with you every step of the way.
Privacy Disclosure: We assure you that your information will be kept under discretion. We will only submit your resume to relevant positions after discussing with you and getting your approval to move forward. If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.